What is Barnacopia?
Barnacopia is the dream come true for Gary & Judy Bocker of Polo, IL. They started building the peg-built structure in November, 2011 and opened for their grandson’s wedding reception on June 1, 2013. The building features three levels of unique antique tractors, cars & much more. (The ’53 Ford on the 2nd level is the first car Gary drove at 12 years old – pre-license era!).
Come visit the museum at Barnacopia and...
- Enjoy a view of Mason St. in Polo, IL from the 1950’s.
- Play pool on the John Deere pool table in the game room on the 3rd floor.
- Hang out in the 50’s & 60’s diner with operating jukebox & full ice cream parlor.
- See the headboard on the 3rd floor made from the hay loft door from Judy’s dad’s (Max Plum) farm.
- Check out the silo with bedrooms on the 2nd & 3rd floors & a library on the 4th floor.
Barnacopia is available for many types of events:
- Birthday, Anniversary or Graduation Parties
- Club & Organization Meetings
- Post Prom Parties
- Or any one of your special events!
Free WiFi is available throughout most of Barnacopia.
Barnacopia is handicapped accessible.